Hi, I'm AartiKohli Jain and I moved up to Winklebury dental practice because of their particular approach to dentistry – ITS BEAUTIFULLY SIMPLE - minimal treatment…beautiful smiles
You know how some people are self-conscious and unhappy about the look of their smile and suffer with low self-esteem which means that you don't feel very confident in your social life and at work. Well, what I can do is improve your smile with new minimal dentistry techniques and a very gentle touch, which means that your teeth will look fantastic and be healthy and long lasting, so you can be more confident when you meet new people.
I am very interested in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and facial aesthetics and this allows me to help people who are conscious and unhappy about various aspects of their smile, teeth and gums to achieve optimal health, function and aesthetics. The satisfaction I receive as a dentist, knowing I am helping people improve their smiles and lead happier, healthier lives with increased self-esteem is hugely gratifying.
I keep abreast with the latest techniques and innovations in my field which helps me provide unparalleled patient care and the highest quality dentistry available today. I have a very gentle and caring approach towards my patients especially the nervous ones and try my best to allay their anxieties and phobias and treat them in a relaxed and comfortable environment. I make sure I inform my patients of what will happen at each stage of their treatment and address all their concerns and queries.
I am a strong believer in minimally invasive dentistry and improve smiles while preserving natural tooth structure by following the ABB (Tooth alignment, Bleaching and Bonding) philosophy. I also have a passion for facial rejuvenation procedures using wrinkle relaxing injections, fillers and other techniques in a conservative approach to provide a non-artificial natural look.
I graduated in India in 2002 and since then have worked in both hospital and private dental settings. I completed my year long vocational training at Blackbrook Dental Practice, Taunton and subsequently worked in private dental practices in the hampshire area (Oasis dental care, Andover , Marshall's dental practice and Linden dental centre in old basing , basingstoke).
I have completed year long certificate courses in advanced restorative dentistry (Eastman Dental institute) & Cosmetic dentistry (Chris Orr advanced dental seminar). I am a certified provider of the following orthodontic systems- Clearstep aligner, Inman aligner, Six month smile short term orthodontic alignment system and the lingual MTM brace system and also a certified provider of Facial Aesthetic treatment (Dr Bob Khanna training academy).
I enjoy spending time with my family especially my daughter Aanya. I love adventure sports and travelling. My next personal goal is to learn to swim so I can undertake scuba diving training with my husband. Some people can often spell my name wrong Arty, Arti or Artie - I don’t mind but really its Aarti!
Courses and Qualifications
- BDS(India ,2002)
- GDC NUMBER: 102526
- Have completed 1 year certificate in orthodontics from Warwick University and am currently pursuing an Msc in orthodontics at Warwick University.
- Dental sedation course by Richard Charon.
- Completed a 1 Year advanced Damon Braces course by Dr Derek Mahony- 2013-2014
- No Post No Crown restorative dentistry –A biomimetic approach by Pascal Magne October 2012
- Completed a 1 Year Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry by Chris Orr Advanced Dental Seminar, London - 2011-2012
- Back to life Basic life support and medical emergencies-September 2012
- 5 Module Lecture and Hands on series in Current Periodontal Disease and Management by Dr Phil Ower –September 2011-June 2012
- 2 Day Implant Symposium-Helsinki August 2011
- Restoration of Implants- 3 Day modular course by Dr James Kleiber May 2011
- Basic Life Support and Medical emergencies-May 2011
- CQC Compliant Employment Policies –Glenholme Dental center lecture series March 2011
- Posterior Composites,Bonding and Dental Heroics –Glenholme dental centre lecture series Feburary 2011
- 2 Days Hands on course on Beginners Botox and Fillers by Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute. Reading December 2010
- Aesthetics and Occlusion –Glenholme dental center lecture series September 2010
- Management ,Motivation and Maintenance of Periodontal patients in General and Specialist practice –Glenholme dental center lecture series October 2010
- 2 Day Hands on course –Six Month Smile system, London ,February 2010
- Completed a 1 Year Certificate in Restorative Dentistry at Eastman Dental Institute, London 2009-2010
- Membership of the Joint faculties of dental surgery(MJDF) by Royal College of Surgeons, London 2009
- Straight Talks Inman Aligner Certification Course, BDA London July 2009
- Clearstep Certification Course ,London ,September 2008
- Restoration of Grossly broken down teeth- October06-South west deanery course, Taunton
- Radiology Update, November; 06-Wessex deanery Course, Dorchester
- Hands on course on successful partial denture design-November06- South west deanery course,Taunton
- Adult Basic Life Support Course-November06- South west deanery course, Bath
- American heart association Basic life support course -July05-Am a qualified BLS responder (July05-July07)
- Minimal Intervention dentistry course by Dr Harris Sadilsky-November 05-Barts and the London hospital
- Multidisciplinary Restorative Dentistry Course Offered by UCSF School of Dentistry, U.S.A, NOV2000, Mumbai, India
- Contemporary Aesthetics course offered by UCLA School of Dentistry, U.S.A in Association with IDA, Nov2000, Mumbai, India
- Hands on course on IMPRESSIONS & TEMPORARIES " NO FUSS - NO MUSS", India, Jan 2002, at New Delhi, India